Stuff that may, or may not, be a complete waste of your time.
HEY! How can I contact you? I'm a producer in LA and looking for an artist for a few things. I dig Schneider and your work!anthony@godoy.com
robot, these are my favorite....alison
Get with the times, i had these on my site months ago.ryan
I usually like to make fun of you, but these are really good.Who drew them for you?
Where's the guitar neck/dragonfly one? That's my all time favorite.
I notice there's not a Leo's Honey poster on here. Is that because you're embarrassed of that poster? Or that the band isn't "big time" enough? Actually, it's probably both of those, isn't it?-Tim
Post a Comment
6 comments:
HEY! How can I contact you? I'm a producer in LA and looking for an artist for a few things. I dig Schneider and your work!
anthony@godoy.com
robot, these are my favorite....alison
Get with the times, i had these on my site months ago.
ryan
I usually like to make fun of you, but these are really good.
Who drew them for you?
Where's the guitar neck/dragonfly one? That's my all time favorite.
I notice there's not a Leo's Honey poster on here. Is that because you're embarrassed of that poster? Or that the band isn't "big time" enough? Actually, it's probably both of those, isn't it?
-Tim
Post a Comment