skip to main | skip to sidebar

Robot Blog

Stuff that may, or may not, be a complete waste of your time.

Monday, July 10, 2006

I Wonder What They Sell Here (Part 1)


"I sure enjoy being warm, but I'm just so tired of jackets. If only there were something else that could keep my arms and torso warm besides this jacket..."
Posted by Robot at 9:28 PM

No comments:

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)

About Me

My photo
Robot
Metal eyes. Metal heart. Soft, squishy brain.
View my complete profile

Blog Archive

  • ►  2010 (1)
    • ►  April (1)
  • ►  2009 (2)
    • ►  November (1)
    • ►  March (1)
  • ►  2008 (5)
    • ►  December (3)
    • ►  October (1)
    • ►  August (1)
  • ►  2007 (3)
    • ►  June (1)
    • ►  January (2)
  • ▼  2006 (35)
    • ►  November (1)
    • ►  September (4)
    • ►  August (2)
    • ▼  July (9)
      • Things I Thought I Said and Things I Actually Said...
      • Posters
      • I Wonder What They Sell Here (Part 1)
      • I Wonder What They Sell Here (Part 2)
      • Gnarls Barkley
      • What Made Milwaukee Famous
      • Turtle Camper
      • Ganging Up On The Sun
      • Robot Keyring
    • ►  June (2)
    • ►  May (11)
    • ►  April (4)
    • ►  March (2)