I'd actually wet myself the night before drinking at the resrort, playing poker with the boys. I won't get into details, but if you'd been playing with us, you'd have wet yourself, too. I think you see a shadow, but honestly, i can't be totally sure? More importantly, thanks for looking taking a hard look at my unit, Jamie. It's on display every day...best view is from Swannie's cube mid-afternoon during my mid-afternoon nap.
6 comments:
moontower? Why'd it call me that? Weird.
that's weird. I have no idea who MoonTower is. Wasn't he the big black guy on those Police Academy movies?
Jay's comments are funnier when read like he's been inhaling helium.
it appears that jason has wet himself...
I'd actually wet myself the night before drinking at the resrort, playing poker with the boys. I won't get into details, but if you'd been playing with us, you'd have wet yourself, too. I think you see a shadow, but honestly, i can't be totally sure? More importantly, thanks for looking taking a hard look at my unit, Jamie. It's on display every day...best view is from Swannie's cube mid-afternoon during my mid-afternoon nap.
Especially when he wears shorts to work. Ugh....(shudder.)
Post a Comment