Saturday, May 27, 2006

If Knight Rider Played Golf

This is the X1R Remote Caddie. It's a golf cart for your golf bag, for days when your golf bag is too lazy to walk. It does everything a normal golf pull cart does, except with less pulling on your part and more chasing, as it careens out of control, terrorizing small woodland creatures, and caddies its way into oncoming traffic. Seriously, watch this thing in action. It just rolls along on it's own and if it could talk, it would probably have a british accent, like K.I.T.T. A hilariously ridiculous waste of money and I can't wait to get one. Anybody have $2,000 I can borrow?

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Robert, I hope you can get one in purple to match your golf shoes.

Robot said...

Dear Jason,

I hate you.

Anonymous said...

maybe he will get one in green to match the envy that you feel when he was one of these mean machines and you don't because you are lame and from chicago.

Robot said...

Tamarindo Ted...i don't know who you are, but I like the cut of your gib....

In your FACE, Jason.