This is the art of Tara McPherson. I saw her at the Flatstock poster show this year, selling her prints. She's got lotsa tattoos. She paints. She draws. She makes rock posters and book covers. All sorts of stuff, really. It's all gorgeous, and occasionally distrubing. Me likey. Go see.
Sunday, April 02, 2006
Tara McPherson
This is the art of Tara McPherson. I saw her at the Flatstock poster show this year, selling her prints. She's got lotsa tattoos. She paints. She draws. She makes rock posters and book covers. All sorts of stuff, really. It's all gorgeous, and occasionally distrubing. Me likey. Go see.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
Robert. It is 9:00am on Monday morning in Jolly Ole' England. I was up all night long and went to bed at 6:30am woke up at 9:00am. So you could say I am somewhat cracked out currently.
I almost peed myself reading your blog. you are, without a doubt, the funniest man I know.
Miss you!
Super color scheme, I like it! Keep up the good work. Thanks for sharing this wonderful site with us.
»
Post a Comment