(an excerpt from McSweeney's)1. Human baby with wings and/or talons: these would be adorable and deadly.
2. No-toed sloth: like the three-toed sloth, but, you know.
3. Falcon with a shiny shell: a dark emerald green, and hard like armor. These would be so cool and also deadly.
4. Tiny dinosaur, approximately thumb-size: like maybe a little brontosaurus in your palm?
5. Glowworms: I know these exist but I have never seen one. And can you believe it? Apparently they actually glow.
6. Silkworms: do these really make silk or just some silk-like mush? If they do in fact make silk, that's crazy.
7. Kittens with blue eyes and very soft paws: of course these are real and I have even seen and held and cuddled them. But still, they are great to think about.

2 comments:
I meant to put this comment under this section...did i mention i was cracked out??
Robert. It is 9:00am on Monday morning in Jolly Ole' England. I was up all night long and went to bed at 6:30am woke up at 9:00am. So you could say I am somewhat cracked out currently.
I almost peed myself reading your blog. you are, without a doubt, the funniest man I know.
Miss you!
Looks nice! Awesome content. Good job guys.
»
Post a Comment